Discover ways to discover the serial quantity, IMEI/MEID, CDN, and ICCID on the iPhone, iPad, or touch that is iPod.
- You’ll find these figures in several places, including Settings, regarding the real unit, in Finder or iTunes, as well as on the packaging that is original.
- Once you contact Apple for help, you should use the serial quantity or even the IMEI/MEID quantity to spot your unit.
Find your number that is serial, or ICCID
- Go to Settings General and touch About.
- Search for the serial quantity. You may have to scroll down seriously to get the IMEI/MEID, and ICCID.
- To paste this given information into Apple enrollment or help types, touch and contain the number to copy.
Nevertheless have not discovered the quantity that you’ll require? Begin to see the following sections.
On these products, discover the number that is serial Settings in addition to IMEI/MEID regarding the SIM tray. If you’d like support you can not view the Settings menu, you should use the IMEI/MEID rather than the serial quantity:
- IPhone 11
- IPhone 11 Pro
- IPhone 11 Professional Max
- IPhone XS
- IPhone XS Max
- IPhone XR
- IPhone X
- IPhone 8
- IPhone 8 Plus
- IPhone 7
- IPhone 7 Plus
- IPhone 6s
- IPhone 6s Plus
On these products, get the number that is serial Settings while the IMEI/MEID (the MEID could be the first 14 digits associated with IMEI) regarding the straight back. If you’d like support you can not view the Settings menu, you should use the IMEI/MEID rather than the serial quantity: